Amazon boxes are recyclable. Please flatten and tie them together in manageable bundles. Packing materials like clear plastic shipping pillows and Styrofoam peanuts go in the garbage or may be accepted for reuse at a local UPS or Fed Ex shipping location, call ahead.
Amazon boxes can be reused, too. If you’ve been shipped the wrong item, return it to them in its original packaging.
- Convenience Recycling Center
- Fernandina Beach Recycling
- Advanced Disposal – Fernandina Beach
- Advanced Disposal – Nassau County
- Meridian Waste – Town of Callahan
- Meridian Waste – Nassau County